Your own Ticket Shop
Powered by Alf.io, the open source ticket reservation system
As an event organizer, your attendees are your most important assets. Some internet-based ticketing services offer very attractive prices, but then they force your users to become also their users. We think this is not fair, and that's why we have developed Alf.io in the first place.
Get your own ticket shop up and running in minutes!
Why are we different?
Swicket is an IT Software as a Service provider whose goal is to help you selling and distributing tickets for your events. Unlike others, we don't consider your data as an asset; we don't want to profit from it nor include your attendees in a user base.
You can't find a more privacy-centric service.
We care about the safety and integrity of your data; not its content.
Privacy, the Swiss way
Privacy and data protection are our primary concerns, that's why all plans come with a dedicated database.
This means, that your data will be isolated, and neither accessible nor visible to people outside of your organization.
We won't use your data for analytics of any kind. We won't reach out to your attendees. Never and for any reason.
Secure by design
Our team has more than 20 years of experience in deploying distributed applications. We're committed to make Swicket a safe place for every event.
Each instance of Alf.io is isolated from the others, and protected using state-of-the-art techniques.
We're aware that there's no such thing as "100% secure", but thanks to the isolated deployment the risk of intrusion is minimized.
Fully customizable ticketing
- Multiple ticket categories
- Discount/Partner codes
- Custom email messages
- Custom templates for invoices, tickets, and receipts
- Send messages to attendees
... and much more!
Check-in and badge printing
Say goodbye to manual work and lines split by last name: print everything on-site, on-demand.
Let your attendees buy tickets at the very last minute, and let them fix that annoying typo on their first name...
Lead collection for exhibitors
Give the opportunity to your exhibitors to scan attendees' badges, with their consent, and register the lead on the system, in a GDPR-compliant way
You decide what, when, how and with whom you'll share attendees' information.
Base – per ticket
1.9% + €0.50
Volume-based pricingfor small and growing Events
Pro – per year
Flat pricefor recurring events / networks
Tailored to your needsfor agencies and large companies
What's the best plan for me?
Use our pricing calculator to find out which plan best suits your events
per 4 hours
per station, per week
- How does it work?
- We create your Alf.io instance on our cloud infrastructure. We'll pre-configure it for you (maps, email, payments) and get it ready to go. We'll also take care of keeping it healthy, updated and secure.
- What do you mean by "Dedicated, private Database"?
- Every Swicket customer has a dedicated database which cannot be accessed by others. Your data will be kept in an isolated space, and it won't be queried by anyone except your instance.
- Where is my data stored?
- It's up to you. Upon creation, you can decide whether you want to store it in the EU or in Switzerland. Both locations implement the same, state of the art, security measures to keep your data safe.
- Will you collect money on my behalf?
- No. We don't handle your money. You'll receive the income directly on the bank account you configured on your payment provider.
- Which payment providers does Alf.io support?
- At the moment: Stripe, PayPal, Wire Transfer (automatic incoming payment matching if you use Revolut Business), On-site.
- What does "next-business-day" mean?
- We'll do our best to reply to your requests within 36 hours. In case there are public holidays, we'll get back to you as soon as we're back.
- What about GDPR?
- Swicket is GDPR-compliant by design. Your data is isolated, protected by the highest standards, and can be easily exported/deleted at your request.